Friends and family have noticed recently that my house smells AMAZING! When I tell them that we've started to move away from candles in our home for safety (living with a toddler and rescue dog just makes a lot of sense) they ask me,"How do you have time to figure out how to use these oils?"
Seriously anyone can do this...
Young Living’s Home Diffuser (pictured) combines a humidifier, air purifier, atomizer, and aromatherapy diffuser into one product that safely releases essential oils into the air to eliminate odors and create a spa-like atmosphere. Medical grade plastic is used for essential oils, which is different from one that you'd find from larger retail sites. The quality of the essential oils are therapeutic grade. No more fragrance-laced candles, or open flames.
Diffusing (and inhaling) essential oils offers very real physiological and psychological effects. Seriously. Science backs it up! My favorite is lavender right when I get home. Helps as a sleep aid and makes the house smell amazing!
Did you know? Aromatic molecules in essential oils influence the emotional center of the brain. When essential oils are diffused and inhaled, the odor molecules travel up the nose and stimulate electrical impulses to the olfactory bulb in the brain. Since the limbic system is connected to parts of the brain that control heart rate, blood pressure, breathing, memory, stress levels, hormone balance, inhaling essential oils can be very powerful! Additionally, the limbic lobe is the emotional control center, and anxiety, depression, fear, anger, and joy originate here.
BENEFITS: the Home Diffuser can be used to....
• Transform your surroundings: The ultrasonic frequency generates waves at 2.5 million times per second, releasing essential oil molecules into the air to help create a relaxing, spa-like atmosphere in your home or office.
• Eliminate odors: The ultrasonic technology gently disperses essential oils throughout a space, removing lingering smells without resorting to synthetic air fresheners.
• Protect your family’s health: The Home Diffuser safeguards your family’s health by replacing harmful household chemicals with effective, all-natural essential oils.
• Humidity: The Home Diffuser’s constant, humidified air helps keep your skin moisturized and feeling fresh.
SET UP THE DIFFUSER:
1. Open the water reservoir by lifting the clear lid. Add room temperature water (purified or distilled water is recommended) into the reservoir up to the fill line. Do not exceed the fill line.
2. Add 8–12 drops of your favorite Young Living essential oil into the water.
3. Replace the clear lid to cover the water reservoir.
4. Plug in the Home Diffuser and push on/off button to start and stop diffusing.
5. When water runs out, the diffuser will automatically shut off.
HOW TO CLEAN:
Diffuser, gently wipe it off using the included cleaning sponge or a cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol. If essential oil begins to build up on the clear lid of the Home Diffuser, gently wipe it off using mild soap and water only.
Bottom line diffusing essential oils is super easy and great for many reasons!
Here are some great combinations that I love using daily:
Allergy Relief: 2 drops Lavender, 2 drops Lemon, 2 drops Peppermint
Immune Booster: 3 drops Thieves, 2 drops Purification
Sweet Dreams: 3 drops Peace & Calming, 3 drops Lavender
Rise & Shine: 4 drops Lemon, 2 drops Peppermint
Blues Buster: 4 drops Valor, 2 drops Frankincense
If you have any questions, or are interested in purchasing essential oils or the amazing Premium Starter Kit (which includes 10 oils and a diffuser), please contact me.
3/21/2016 06:06:47 am
this is really beautiful humidifier, I love this humidifier.
9/15/2017 10:21:36 am
These tips were just amazing and useful. I hope diffusing can be a good step seeing this. Thanks for sharing this nice information. I loved the cleaning idea .
11/9/2020 08:18:53 pm
What a sensational blog! This blog is too much amazing in all aspects. Especially, it looks awesome and the content available on it is utmost qualitative
12/18/2022 03:00:53 pm
Thhanks for this blog post
Leave a Reply.
Musings on CrossFit, yoga, training, and essential oils!
Work with me 1:1
Workshops + Teacher Training
Getting Started + Kits